Wright Public Affairs took over the race in July of 2000 with Bradbury trailing badly in the polls. Bradbury went on to raise over a million dollars in 3 months (a record at the time) and eventually won the seat by 4 percentage points in a Republican wave year.
- Reversed a 5 point deficit in the polls to win by 4 points.
- Lead campaign commercial universally lauded as ground-breaking and eventually awarded a Pollie for excellence.
- Broke all fundraising records for Oregon Secretary of State races
- Bradbury elected to introduce Oregon Delegation at the 2000 Democratic National Convention.
- Dem Bill Bradbury 49.4%
- Rep Lynn Snodgrass 44.5%
- PAC Lloyd Marbet 4.4%
- Lib .E.J. (Ed) Pole, II 1.7%